Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 1 is done!

Wow that was fun, but my ass is exhausted! I'm so tired I can't wait to get into bed tonight!

I had a major break-though today. I broke the 100 barrier!! By one stroke. A 99 at Conestoga. I was too excited. I had a four footer on the last hole for what would have been a 98 and I pushed it just a inch to the right of the hole. 98 would have felt better, but I'm glad I finally broke 100, and on a difficult course!

The weather luckily didn't have a factor on our play. It was chilly when we got there, but after spending about 20 min on the range we were all a lot warmer and never really felt the effects of the cold temps.

We started on #10, Randy's checking the yardage

Pat on the #2 Tee box


Bill & Randy waiting to tee off on #2.


So after day one of The Breakfast Ball Golf Fest 2010 this is the Standings:

SCRATCH:
Randy - 91
Pat - 96
Matt - 99

NET:
Matt - 66
Randy - 72
Pat - 82

Tomorrow is The Rose and it's an early tee time 7:20am. I think Advil is going to be my best friend on Tuesday, we've already have a great start to our friendship!

Here is a couple of videos from Conestoga. Click on the the "YouTube" button and you can see the videos in full screen HD 720p! Love the iPhone!





No comments:

Post a Comment