Tonight I went to Willow for my range session. Randy couldn’t make it and Willow has a great price on large buckets after 4pm. They don’t allow you to hit on the grass during the week just the mats. That kinda stinks but for $6 it’s still a good deal.
This was my first range outing since playing last week at Legacy. I really wanted to work on the weight transfer that was working so well for me on the last couple of holes at Legacy. I had a really good session. The transfer was working and I was hitting the ball really well. Oh yeah, I FREAKING LOVE MY NEW DRIVER! I was blasting the back of the range with it! After I was done hitting balls at the range I headed over the putting green and putted for about 30 minutes. All in all it was a good session. Having this new driver in my bag is giving me some confidence that I haven’t felt before. Hopefully I can continue to hit it well of the tee.
I’m playing Wildhorse Golf Course on Sunday with Dan. We got an EARLY tee time. We’re scheduled to go off at 5:50am, that’s early! Should be a good time, I haven’t played on that course in a very, very long time. The place has been around forever, it used to be called The Showboat Country Club way back in the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment