I stumbled across something in the web today by total accident. I was looking for tee times to see what course have good twilight rates and found www.golfhub.com
Some decent rates, not the best out there but not bad either. What I did find that was a little jaw dropping was Legacy was listed after 4:50pm for $25 with a cart.
I want to play a full round again so bad now that I have my new driver and this is a perfect opportunity to get in a round during the week! One of the benefits of summer and daylight savings time is in July, out here in Nevada, you can play until 8pm. So I called up Randy and asked if he thought we would be able to get in eighteen holes. Why not he said I think we could do it, if not will at least get in fourteen or fifteen holes.
So I booked it a we tee of at 5:00 Thursday. I'm going to have to go from Car to Cart leaving work at 4:30pm, but I should be able to make it. I can't wait. I haven't played Legacy since I shot around there with my brother in law back in 2004. Wow that was a long time ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment