So I get a call today from the GolfTec guy about an hour before my appointment. "Hey Matt, I'm sorry but there has been a scheduling mix up and the time I scheduled you in for on Monday is not available, can we reschedule, again?"
I immediatly started thinking that because of the web special this place has no interest at all in fitting me for a driver, and this was their plan to get rid of me. Right after that thought my whole perception of GolfTec changed forever.
"I know that this is the second time that I have had to call you and reschedule, so to make it up to you I'm not going to charge you for the session, would that be OK?" Honestly can you say no to that. So I agreed and now the appointment is set up for the 30th after work.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment