Thursday, January 6, 2011

Badlands on Saturday!

I have some good news to share! Found out this morning that my employer is sponsoring a Golf Tourney this upcoming weekend in support of one of our local high schools softball team.

There were some spots open so I got a spot and I got one for Randy too. It's a four man scramble and its taking place at Badlands Golf Club.

It has been so long since I played at Badlands. I think it was way back in 1997. Crap that was a long time ago, anyway here's a link to the course:

http://www.badlandsgc.com/

This is taking place at a perfect time for me. I'm not going to concern myself with scores or strokes or totals I'm just going to go out (my plan anyway) and try my best to execute the shots I need to execute. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment