So as much as I've been pondering the thought of making an at home driving range, I just haven't committed to it yet. Maybe it's time to reconsider. Its freaking cold as hell out today- and windy. Randy's got a booked up schedule this week with the holiday and I do too. So no range this week. No range last week because of my vacation, and no range the week before because I was getting ready for my vacation. As of today its been 16 days since I hit a golf ball. Not good!
Pat, on the other hand, is hitting 50 balls a day at his sunny 81° home in Florida. Insert the all so common "Ass Hole" comment here. The high is supposed to be 45° on Wednesday and 47° on Thursday here in Henderson. So the Ass Hole comment is deserving. He's got himself a cool little setup:
So maybe it is time to start exploring the home range some more this winter. Can't hurt.
To be continued...
EBL
No comments:
Post a Comment